i saw this quote today on someone's facebook and i loved it:
I loved you the minute I knew I was pregnant. I loved you the minute you were born. Then I saw your face and fell in love some more. You were only a minute old but I knew I would die for you & to this day I still would. When you choose to have a child you make a conscious decision to allow your heart to walk around outside your body.
and i made it through my first day back at work - not so bad... and i only worked 5 1/2 hours - but hey - i did it! penelope was great -t he babysitter told me how much she smiled for her and when i went to get her all the other little kids were soo cute - they helped me get her stuff ready to go and all yelled by to "l-pee" as we left.. adorable.
i didnt do as well... i tripped several times wearing heels (been since january) adn i apparently forgot how to wear real pants.
i went to go the restroom this morning at work, and couldnt get my pants off. then i realized i needed to unbutton and unzip them. yep - it's been that long since i've worn something with a button/zipper that i actually forgot how to do it. as soon as i got from wrok - the sweats were back on :) zippers are for losers.
overall i think it was a successful first day. i missed her like crazy but i think i can handle this. i'll never be truly ready - but it's time.
time to cuddle with my baby now!
No comments:
Post a Comment