13 December 2014

growing up...

It's weird to think this is penny's last year at preschool - I register her for kindergarten next month! :(
 
when I see pictures like this one below - I just can't even believe that beautiful little girl is my baby penny - she is suddenly so grown up.  and lord she's pretty.  she is learning Spanish now at school, writing tons of words, teaching charlotte every day how to do something new and just suddenly seeming like a "kid".  I don't know how it happened, but it happened.  my toddler is gone and a gorgeous, sensitive, strong, crazy, intelligent little lady has taken her place. 
 
she loves her friends, playing super heroes, and still loves her dinos.  she is incredibly independent and strong willed.  she is not easily swayed by her friends and has a mind of her own. she is so smart, so funny and just amazing to watch learn.  she is getting more and more interested in reading and writing and loves writing us "notes" and "mail" lately.  she has the best comedic timing I've ever seen on a 4 year old and can use sarcasm like the best of them.
 
she has the biggest heart and is so sensitive.  she cares about rules and wants to follow them but can use logic to get around any rule she wants. 
 
she is perfect.
 
love you to the moon and back penelope anne.
 
and I'm never going to straighten your hair again because you look too old.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment