13 July 2014

charlotte - 11 months

only a few more weeks until my baby turns 1.  so weird this time around. I want to keep her small forever.  I know she's my last baby and while I love watching her grow it's a little painful to know that she is getting bigger and bigger and wanting to spend less time in my arms.

but for now, I'm going to love the cuddles I still get, her baby chatter, her drooly little kisses, and those chubby baby legs :)

char has been pretty busy this month!!!

*she scoots all over on her butt - it's so cute. no hands,  just booty :)

* Eating almost all real food and drinking out of sippy cups - we are starting the milk cross over. loves hot dogs, cream cheese, veggies, blueberries and all cheese



*has a few favorite toys - she carries around these 2 little ducks and balls.  she says "duck" and loves to show her favorite toys.  she has been taking them to bed lately :)

*getting closer to crawling. up on hands and knees, rocks and can move her kness forward - just hasn't figured out the hands yet.



*is loud! yells all the time - dadada - and loves singing - especially "itsy bitsy spider"

*playing more with penny - loves little people castle - especially tiana



*pulls up on knees - getting nosy and more and more mobile!



*had her first pigtails :)



*love hats!






we love you so much charlotte grey!!!  you are the best baby - excellent eater, sleeps well, always happy, just good natured as they come.  you are obsessed with her sister and can't to be able to keep up with her!!! love you so much sweetie - can't believe you are almost one!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment