23 December 2011

ginger bread houses

there are so many fun christmas projects and crafts - and pinterest puts them right in front of your face... so of course every day I want to try something new.  i dont know about other new moms out there but for reason i feel like i need to establish our famliy traditions young... so i'm probably going for it to young... but i'm going for it anyway!

one of the "traditions" i decided we'd do this year is gingerbread houses.  (but i'm not a complete nutjob - i used graham crackers and hot glued them together to make houses before I even brought penn into the kitchen).  I did however think we'd spend an hour of nice family time decorating our houses... not that case.  this whole project lasted 6 minutes.  took 3 times as long to clean up...











No comments:

Post a Comment