Dear One Year Penelope.
It’s impossible to sum you up in a few words, there are more aspects to your personality than I ever thought was possible to fit in your tiny one year old body. But on today, your birthday, I thought I’d try and capture for you…
Who you are today….
You are my little angel/devil who…
o Walks on her knees (bruised, but too stubborn to use her feet).
o Dances with her “head” - very Ray Charles
o Stalls bedtime with peek-a-boo, dancing, hi-fiving, or just laughing - anything to make mommy laugh and cuddle longer
o Is also know as Penn, Penny, Penn-Dragon, Penny-poo, poopy-butt mcgee, little stinker butt, monster
o Is a bit of a bully –plays rough with the other kids
o Loves splashing in the pool
o Calls everything a dog or “gawg”
o Is starting to throw tantrums when things don’t go her way – uh oh lizzie
o LOVES all puppies.
o Sits with her hands behind her head to relax and watch TV – old man penny.
o Kisses any picture of herself
o Has the chubbiest feet I’ve ever seen on a baby.
o Brings pink puppy EVERYWHERE
o Also loves to cuddle with blue puppy, yellow duck and green backpack.
o Loves nothing more than to sit in your lap watching yo gabba gabba
o Is mommy’s little helper and always carries the bottle bag to the car after daycare
o Can raise one eyebrow when staring at you. If looks could kill…
o Does the nakey dance (baby crazy legs!)
o Has the most contagious laugh and smile
o Lights up every day of her mommy and daddy’s lives (even the sleepless ones)
I can’t wait to see who you are next year
We love you so much Penelope Anne Hoffman.
More and more with every passing day.
Love, mommy and daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment