15 March 2011

mommy's new toy...

so.. i'm a liar. i've blamed my lack of blogging on my newly mobile baby. when it reality... it's based on my new toy, or more aptly put - new obsession.

mommy got an iphone! :)

and i love it.

i really love words with friends more than anything else..

however, a close second is all the phone photography apps and effects.

check out some my work below: (all photos and specials affects done on my new toy ).

pretty baby after eating her first donut :)



modeling her new outfit from gma d. and her new hat from aunt mickey


looking for more donuts. (penelope - i think they are in your cheeks)


so freaking cute.

i am love wiht my iphone - i used camera genius or instagram for the effects above and then used labelbox for the labels.. :)







1 comment:

  1. Just wait until you start finding more games. I have a handful that I am constantly playing. It's a little ridiculous. I havent tried Words with Friends yet...but I am tempted. :)

    ReplyDelete