08 February 2011

funny faces

the many faces of eating penelope...


1. "The elvis lip". This face is likely to appear when baby is getting ready to yell for more food.  Starts as an angry face, turns into an elvis lip, then tears/screams for add'l blueberries will follow.




2.  "The big eyes face"..  Ahh... the well honed "i have big blues eyes give me anything i want face"  usually arrives when baby is begging for what you are you eating... could be pizza crust, could be a donut.  this face is impressive... and effective.



3. " Forlorn Penelope." The cheeky pout.  One of my all time favorites.  I am angry that I have not been given what i wanted. I am sad you tried to make me eat green beans.  and i'm storing food for the winter in my cheeks.



4. "Crap" This is, quite literally, the crap face.  I am currently pooping and eating.  Be impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment